Desember 19, 2009 04:03 by Jeff
DotNetNuke 5 application offers so many benefits. This article will describe in details about the benefits of DotNetNuke 5 application. If you need a place to host your DotNetNuke 5 application, you can always consider ASPHostPortal.com, just start from our Portal ONE hosting plan. You can install DotNetNuke 5 application directly from your control panel within 1 (ONE) minute. So easy!
Benefits of DotNetNuke 5 application
Dotnetnuke is open source content management system which provides various kind of functionality for content management and modular development. It provides a very good platform based Microsoft.net technologies to create web portals on the fly. You can create portal and subportals on a fly. Within some minutes.
- Easy Web site administration: While working on this framework no programming knowledge is required. Clients can generate, supervise and publish web content without requiring any technical skill level.
- Ready to use: DotNetNuke is user-friendly framework and is built in such a way as to allow users to deal with all parts of their projects. A well worked out user interface allows an easy operation.
- Advanced Features: The advanced features in DotNetNuke exceed the features in your homegrown applications. Moreover it is a constantly evolving with multi-functionality to cater end-user requirements. It also saves development time.
- Strength: The administrative options are skillfully divided between host level and individual portal level. In one hosting account the administrator at DotNetNuke supports multiple portals or sites- each with its own look.
- Powerful Tools: DotNetNuke comes with a set of powerful tools. These built in tools provide multi-functionality for security, site designing, hosting, site membership options etc. There are various other features that can be manipulated as per your needs with these tools.
- Network of Support: A Core Team of developers is always there to support DotNetNuke. Online Forums, blogs, online help and various websites give DotNetNuke a dedicated network of support.
- Easy Installation: DotNetNuke.com provides the free download software and an install.pdf with install instructions for the latest version of DotNetNuke. DotNetNuke can be made running within minutes.¼LI>Multi-Language Localization: DotNetNuke supports a multi-language localization that allows the websites built on it, to be translated into any language.
- Licensed Open Source Software: DotNetNuke 3.0 is available for free download. The full application source code and sub-projects are distributed under a standard BSD open source license; providing the maximum freedom in both non-commercial and commercial environments.
- Increase Profits Opportunities: DotNetNuke is module based. So you can build up various unique modules and sell them to your clients. Besides this, you can also go commercial with site templates, database options etc.
- Latest Technology: The working of DotNetNuke utilizes modern day technology- ASP.NET 2.0, Visual Web Developer, Visual Studio 2005 and SQL Server 2005, thus giving the users a hands on to the latest technology.
- Advanced CMS: DotNetNuke has built-in tools to create the most complex content management systems. Moreover, many options of extending and customizing the site are also available.
- Established: DotNetNuke is a now a trademark in web designing. It is a popular brand in the open source community. With over 250,000 registered users and a talented team of developers. Through end-user feedback and real world trial DotNetNuke continues to grow.
- Easy to integrate: With its flexible infrastructure, DotNetNuke is easy to integrate within your conventional processes.
- Priority on security: Emphasis placed on validation, encryption, “bug” tracking and potential threats provides a secure way to build websites.
- Fully customizable: Changes can be made to portals at all levels – from basic stylesheet elements like font type, color, and bullet points, to overall site appearance. New skins and module containers can be easily applied to the site with no repercussion on content.